How to Buy
How to use Taobao in English (with Google Chrome)
In order to make your shopping online more easy and time-saving, we will make an instruction on how to use Taobao in English by using automatic translation function of Google Chrome web browser.
We strongly recommend you to use the Google Chrome web browser (instead of IE or Firefox) when visiting Chinese websites.
Google Chrome’s built-in translation bar helps you read more of the web, regardless of the language of the webpage and translate a page to your language.
Look for the translation bar at the top of the page whenever you come across a page written in a language that isn’t one of your preferred webpage languages. To translate the page, click Translate. To dismiss the translation bar without translating the page, click Nope.
Enable or disable the translation bar
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Languages” section, use the “Offer to translate pages that aren’t in a language I read” checkbox to adjust this feature.
Adjust translation bar settings
Click Options to customize how translation bar will behave based on the language.
- Select Always translate [language] to English to automatically translate pages written in this particular language.
- Select the following to control whether the translation bar should show up for specific sites and languages:
- Select Never translate [language] if you don’t want to see the bar for the language you’re viewing.
- Select Never translate this site if you don’t want to see the bar for pages within the site you’re visiting.
- Right-click any page and select Translate to English, even if you disable the translation bar for a site or language. Note: If you choose this option the translation bar will be re-enabled for the site and language.
- The translation bar is triggered whenever you visit a page that isn’t written in one of your preferred webpage languages. Learn how to adjust your webpage language preferences in Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS.
How to Place an order with US ?
1. Browse Items. Go to China Online Store and Choose your favorite items
2. Copy and Paste. You will be required to input a valid email address, your first and last name, and your billing address. After filling all of the required fields click the Submit button. Go to your email and Check for our confirmation email. Copy The Item Original Url Links and paste it into our Request Quote System.
Request Quote System: http://
3. 1st Payments. After we confirm all the items you input in our Request Quote System. Pay the item Fee and Domestic Fees as your first payment.
4. Items Arrival. When the items arrived to our Warehouse we are going to check and confirm all the items.
5. Bills and 2nd Payment. We are going to send an invoice to your valid email address for the total amount. Pay the total amount Service Fee and International Shipping Fee as your second payment.
6. Packing. After you settle the last payments that you’ve made. Give our Staffs a time to pack and prepare all the items to be ship. And provide the tracking numbers that we will offer.
7. Feedback. We are glad to hear your feedback or any suggestion that would help us to be more effective and have a good service in our next transactions.